City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- SW - Scattered Site (LI) Social Worker
- Analyst (Community Coordinator)
- RESEARCH SCIENTIST // City Research Scientist II
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Anat Gerstein Inc.
Anat Gerstein Inc., a fast-growing communications firm serving the nonprofit sector is seeking a communications and public relations professional with two to five years of experience to provide support on a number of accounts. We are seeking a creative, high-energy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who excels at writing and has experience with traditional and social media. This opportunity will provide broad exposure to New York City nonprofits and a chance to help clients address some of the most pressing public policy issues facing the city. Salary commensurate with experience.
Work with senior staff to execute communications programs for a variety of clients. Work directly with clients to ensure communications goals are achieved. Client services include: media relations, social media planning and execution, promotional content development, event planning, speechwriting, and more. More than anything, the ideal candidate will become part of each client's team, always working to guarantee the highest level of service.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills and attributes:
• Desire and drive to deliver the highest quality work with clients' best interests and goals in mind.
• Motivated and organized self- starter, capable of managing multiple projects and ensuring successful execution.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Creative thinker always on the lookout for innovative ways to promote a client, program or story.
• Strong multi-tasker who thrives working under tight deadlines.
• Excellent relationship and interpersonal communication skills.
• 2 - 5 years in a communications role, ideally working for a New York City or State agency or elected official.
• Strong familiarity with NYC media and some media contacts.
How TO APPLY:
Please send cover letter, resume, three writing samples, and references, including 3 NYC-based media contacts to: email@example.com
Anat Gerstein Inc. is a fast-growing communications firm serving the nonprofit sector. Our clients include development, social services, education, housing, and cultural organizations.