City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
One of New York's largest social service agencies seeks to hire a Director for its Disaster Case Management Program, who will have overall responsibility for managing contracts to provide disaster case management services to Brooklyn and Queens residents who are survivors of Hurricanes Irene and Sandy.
This position will manage a large staff and oversee the provision of long-term case management services to those with hurricane-related unmet needs. This is a 24-month contract with the New York State Office of Emergency Management.
• MSW or graduate degree in related field;
• Three years managerial experience in the nonprofit human services field or five years experience in the provision of case management or related services;
• Experience managing large, complex service delivery systems;
• Demonstrated experience in staff management and supervision;
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and public relations skills;
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends/holidays, and travel to different sites in Brooklyn and Queens.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefit package including pension and health insurance, with generous paid vacation and personal days.
How TO APPLY:
Send Resumes to: FAX: 718-722-6189 EMAIL: HRAPPLICANT@ccbq.org
For more information on our organization, please visit our website at: www.ccbq.org.