City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Lott Assisted Living Residence
Working closely with the President and CEO of the organization, the senior accountant is responsible for the recording, analyzing, and overall reporting of all financial transactions, including budget preparation and Financial Statements. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, hard-working multi-tasker with excellent communication skills. The ability to work independently, take initiative, meet deadlines, and foster teamwork will be critical to the candidate's success in this position. He/she will interact with Board members, staff, residents, as well as independent auditors and government agencies.
1. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting or related field.
2. Experience in finance with at least Four years in Health Care.
1. Working knowledge and experience with QuickBooks.
2. Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
3. Working knowledge of financial operations of an Assisted Living Program, Nursing Home, Home Care or Hospital desirable.
4. Knowledge of New York City/State Medicaid Program and Federal Medicare Program as it relates to an Assisted Living Program, Home Care, Nursing Homes, Hospitals or Managed Care desirable.
How TO APPLY:
Email resume, cover letter with salary requirements, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE