City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Vice President, Family Services and Day Care Divis
- Director of Development
- Construction Superintendent
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
- Tackling Poverty: A Local & National Agenda (Manhattan)
Quality Improvement & Compliance Specialist
We are seeking a qualified professional for our Immigration Services (IS) Division. Coordination of compliance in the Division of Immigration Services, ensuring that all mandates are met in accordance with the timeframes set forth by governing/licensing bodies. Function as a direct liaison between the Agency Records/Quality Improvement Department, and the Division of Immigration Services. Must be able to work with various levels of staff across the organization, is detailed oriented, has honed communication skills (oral, written), comfortable making platform presentations to groups/committees and is computer savvy
• Conduct quarterly case record reviews for TRAC Program, Post Release Services, Home Study, and Long Term Foster Care Program cases and provide the results to the Division Director for Immigration Services and the Agency Records/Quality Improvement Department.
• Coordinate and assist with all Division of Immigration Services Internal and External Audits.
• Completion of Division of Immigration surveys.
• Develop a customer satisfaction tool for Shelter, Post Release and Home Study Services, Long Term Foster Care Program.
• Participate as a member of the agency’s monthly Quality Improvement Meetings as Division of Immigration Services representative.
• Develop Corrective Action Plans to address identified areas needing improvements, and work collaboratively with Administrators, Supervisors, Case Managers, Clinicians and Support Staff to implement solutions.
• Assist with tracking/development of Division of Immigration Services Goals and Objectives.
• Assist with Division of Immigration Services identification of trends related to but not limited to: staff turnover, staff training needs, client service needs.
• Stay current regarding Council on Accreditation (COA) standards related to Shelter, Long Term Foster Care, Post Release Services, Home Study Services.
• Routine follow-up on ORR/DCS requirements-ORR/DCS Quarterly Program Progress Report. Monthly Statistical Report, Annual Program Report, ORR/DCS Cooperative Agreement.
• Track and monitor Case Managers and Clinicians caseload lists.
• Track timeliness of Post Release Services and Home Studies.
• Completion of TRAC Intake Log Book and Home Study Due Date Tracker Report.
• Track program specific data: admission, discharges, dispositions, youth country of origin.
• Assist Division of Immigration Services Staff in obtaining information.
• Ensure contents of case records are kept in accordance with ORR/DCS rules regulation and guidelines and follow up with staff/supervisors regarding cases considered out of compliance.
• Track Significant Incident Reports (SIR).
• Monitor the agency’s Ultimate Outcome targets of the program that make up the Division of Immigration Services.
• Participate as required in weekly Staffing Conference calls.
• Be available for flex time as needed.
• Bachelor Degree with quality improvement/compliance experience preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Immigrant Services.
• Ability to build collaborative relationships.
• Willingness to learn and ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
• Computer literate (Excel/Word Knowledge required).
• Efficient and organized.
• Excellent oral and written skills.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
Training Requirements to Attain Position:
• All courses in the CVOT Training and Orientation Program including Computer Track II
• Satisfactory Participation in regular supervision
• Training in QI process and assure continued education in use of varied data
Annual Requirements: HIV, Health Issues, TCI (every six months). Every 2/3 years: Safety (every 2 years) and Clients Rights (every 3 years). Individual Training Plan: CPR, Overview of Sexuality, Overview of CV Values, Family Systems, Developmental Pathology and Alcoholism and Substance Abuse.
How TO APPLY:
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, 401(k) plan after one year of employment, vacation, sick days, daycare, and excellent training. EOE.
Apply online at: www.childrensvillage.org or call for more information 914-693-0600 ext 1596.