City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
- Tackling Poverty: A Local & National Agenda (Manhattan)
Catholic Charities Brooklyn & Queens - POP Management/Family Housing program is seeking a full-time Property Manager for affordable housing apartment buildings for families located in the Bedford Stuyvesant & Bushwick areas of Brooklyn, N.Y.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefit package including pension and health insurance, along with generous paid vacation and personal days.
For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.ccbq.org
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or human services.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong computer & bookkeeping skills.
• Work collaboratively as part of a dynamic team.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Bi-lingual Spanish speaking preferred.
How TO APPLY:
CONTACT: Email Resumes attention:
Note: Please ensure that Subject Line reads Property Manager.