City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Health and Environment
- Social Service and Agency
- Advocacy and Community Organizing
- View All Jobs
- Social Worker - Jasper Hall (LMSW Required)
- Bilingual Social Worker- Intake and Therapy
- Real Estate Project Manager
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
St. John’s Place Family Center
Under the supervision of the Day Care Director, the Substitute Cook works on an call basis preparing meals for the day care program. Salary $10 per hour. Equal Oportunity Employment.
Preparation of food and meal servings for day care age children; performs housekeeping and maintenance related duties.
-H.S. Diploma or GED -Food handling training certificate (can be trained) -Related experience -Fingerprint clearance and medical clearance a must
How TO APPLY:
Send resume to: St. John's Place Family Center 1630 St. John's Place Brooklyn,NY 11233 Fax(718)771-3980 firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-profit organization serving families and children.