City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
West End Residences HDFC, Inc.
West End Residences seeks an LCSW for True Colors Residence, a permanent supportive housing facility serving formerly homeless LGBT youth aged 18-24 in Central Harlem.
• Interview and assess all housing applicants;
• Complete HRA forms as necessary for NY/NY III housing referrals;
• Provide individual mental health and substance abuse counseling. Provide referrals to community based organizations as appropriate;
• Develop service plan for participating residents, perform necessary casework, and maintain case records;
• Collaborate with relevant community based organizations;
• Develop and run groups focusing on and addressing LGBT youth issues and concerns.
• Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker;
• Substance abuse counseling experience;
• Experience working with homeless LGBT youth;
• Experience working in supportive housing or residential setting;
• 3 years post graduate experience in field.
How TO APPLY:
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 212-870-3372. No telephone calls.
To learn more about West End, please visit us at www.westendres.org.