City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
West End Residences HDFC, Inc.
West End Residences seeks an LCSW for True Colors Residence, a permanent supportive housing facility serving formerly homeless LGBT youth aged 18-24 in Central Harlem.
• Interview and assess all housing applicants;
• Complete HRA forms as necessary for NY/NY III housing referrals;
• Provide individual mental health and substance abuse counseling. Provide referrals to community based organizations as appropriate;
• Develop service plan for participating residents, perform necessary casework, and maintain case records;
• Collaborate with relevant community based organizations;
• Develop and run groups focusing on and addressing LGBT youth issues and concerns.
• Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker;
• Substance abuse counseling experience;
• Experience working with homeless LGBT youth;
• Experience working in supportive housing or residential setting;
• 3 years post graduate experience in field.
How TO APPLY:
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 212-870-3372. No telephone calls.
To learn more about West End, please visit us at www.westendres.org.