City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Program Manager, Business Revitalization
- Community Outreach and Education Coordinator
- Senior Project Manager for Brownfield Development
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
Director of Quality Assurance and Analysis
The Administration for Children's Services
The Director of Quality Assurance & Analysis will report to the Assistant Commissioner of the Office of Research and Evaluation (ORE), and will:
• Manage analytic and reporting needs for both ORE and APA. Develop new reports to better utilize review and monitoring data to create a comprehensive understanding of provider agency performance.
• Work with team of analysts to produce and distribute Foster Care and Preventive evaluation and monitoring data and reports for internal and external stakeholders. Manage agency rebuttal process for all data. Ensure communication of information is clear, accurate, and timely.
• Prepare preliminary and final agency scorecards as well as other performance reporting upon request.
• Collaborate with APA Directors to create and implement an evaluation and rating method for APA monitoring.
• Actively participate in development of qualitative data measures for Foster Care and Preventive Scorecards as well as work closely with Reporting, Planning, and Management to develop quantitative data measures for Scorecard. Lead work groups with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
• Manage technology projects including the ongoing development of functionality for the PAMS review tool.
• Draft quarterly and annual reporting for IOC and other submissions to OCFS. Coordinate data collection from other divisions.
• Manage technical assistance and training to both ACS and provider staff on Scorecard methodology and data.
• Supervise a team of five analysts.
• Work closely with PAMS and APA directors to ensure high standards of accuracy and consistency in the creation and implementation of all evaluation and monitoring tools
• Develop robust independent quality assurance system with an emphasis on inter-rater reliability for PAMS and APA reviews and monitoring.
• Create quality assurance standards for the PAMS review and APA monitoring processes.
• Work closely with PAMS and APA directors to utilize quality assurance data to provide professional development to staff.
• Manage best practice research for quality improvement methodology.
• Manage technical assistance and training to both ACS and provider staff on quality assurance methodology and data. Manage consultant contracts for quality assurance training.
• Supervise a manager of quality assurance and a team of quality assurance supervisors.
• Collaborate with Scorecard Directors to track ACS and OCFS policies issued to ensure evaluation tools align and are updated and to create and manage a guide for all evaluation and monitoring tools that references the ACS or OCFS policy that relates to each question.
• Coordinates training for all PMMI staff
• Creates and oversees internship program for ORE and APA
• Coordinates and manages other projects or requests of APA or ORE
PREFERRED SKILLS: The preferred candidate should possess a Master’s degree in social work, program evaluation, statistical analysis, or related field is preferred; experience with complex statistical analysis with multiple variables; experience conducting case reviews and/or operational reviews/process evaluations in a child welfare or social service setting Proficiency with advanced analytic software such as SAS and SPSS as well as Excel, Access, and PowerPoint; experience managing a team; ability to work on multiple projects effectively and efficiently, both independently and collaboratively with a team ; excellent oral and written communication skills ; strong organizational skills and attention to detail, and ability to deal tactfully and effectively with diverse constituencies at all levels of an organization
How TO APPLY:
SALARY RANGE: $49,492 - $136,198
TO APPLY: FOR CITY TO EMPLOYEES: Apply through Employee Self Serve (ESS). www.nyc.gov/ess, Search for Job ID #: 116887 FOR ALL OTHER APPLICANTS: Go to www.nyc.gov/careers/search, Search for Job ID# 116887
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity.
NYC Administration for Children's Services (ACS) is a premier children's services agency dedicated to ensuring the safety of NYC's 1.8 million children and strengthening its families.