City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
- Vice President, Family Services and Day Care Divis
- Director of Development
- Construction Superintendent
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
- Tackling Poverty: A Local & National Agenda (Manhattan)
Service Employees International Union
Job Location: US-NY-New York
Posted Date: 2/25/2013
Overview: CHANGE TO WIN New York, New York Organizer Multiple Positions Open. Change to Win is seeking Organizers to help lead campaigns that challenge America's largest corporations to take responsibility how their business practices impact working families and their communities. Organizers work in a team environment with Change to Win staff to help workers, community members, and leaders build power and support comprehensive corporate reform campaigns. Change to Win is a dynamic coalition of North America's most progressive labor unions and a leading force for social, racial and economic justice in our country today.
• Build relationships with workers one on one
• Motivate workers and outside supporters to take action
• Identify and develop leaders
• Maintain information management systems
• Coordinate with campaign staff to assist in information gathering programs
• Assist in the development of message and communication deliverables
• Organize public actions in support of campaign goals
• Two years organizing experience
• Exceptional energy and motivation to do the work
• Good leadership skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Good writing skills
• Willingness to travel and work long hours, including weekends
• Drivers license required
Compensation: Competitive salary; excellent benefits.
When applying, include a cover letter, resume and writing sample.
Women and people of color are strongly urged to apply. CtW does not discriminate in any of its programs, procedures or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/btnd5gq
How TO APPLY: