City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Vice President, Family Services and Day Care Divis
- Director of Development
- Construction Superintendent
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
- Tackling Poverty: A Local & National Agenda (Manhattan)
Billing and Operations Analyst
We are currently hiring four Billing and Operations Analysts to join our team! In this role, you will provide fiscal, administrative and operational support to the Behavioral Health program relating to billing, operations, support tasks, and general program compliance.
• Perform efficient and accurate billing for services rendered, and establishes and monitors all related systems and audit controls to ensure eligibility and program/contractual compliance.
• Implements billing systems that adhere to Agency and funder-specific procedures and reporting requirements.
• Compiles, monitors, and resolves discrepancies relating to data on billable activities using computer-based systems.
• Completes reports, assessments and other analysis relating to billing and program operations using statistical, research or other investigative methods.
• Conducts financial statement analysis relating to expense and revenue budget variances.
Qualified candidates will hold a Bachelor’s degree but a high school diploma or GED with three years of related experience will be considered for this position. Candidate must have at least two years of administrative experience – one of which was spent conducting fiscal/business analysis. Proficiency in working with spreadsheets, word processing and database software is required. Moderate to advanced computer software/program literacy and computer usage experience is also required.
How TO APPLY:
FEGS offers competitive benefits. Apply online to our career page at: www.fegs.org/careers and enter Job Number P05489 in the search text box.
FEGS Health and Human Services System is one of the largest and most diversified not-for-profit health and human services organizations in the country with an operating budget of approximately $275 million and a workforce of over 5,000. The FEGS mission is to provide innovative and model programs to help each individual achieve greater success, independence and dignity. EOE