City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Vice President, Community Health
New Opportunity/New Role at VP level in this significant Health & Human Service Organization. Lead Clinic & Community Health Programs in this time of continued growth.
This leadership position will oversee the strategic direction, operations and P&L for the organization's clinic and community health programs including Article 31 (Mental Health), Article 16, (Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities) and Article 28 (Primary Care) clinics. This position will also support the organization's planning and operational efforts in the area of integrated health and position the organization for continued growth and expansion of its community health portfolio of programs and clinics across the New York metropolitan area.
• Master's Degree in Business Administration, Public Health, Social Work or related field required. Proven successful track record of ten (10) years’ experience in the delivery of community based health care services, of which at least seven (7) were at the senior management level with both clinical and P&L responsibility; direct experience in the management of clinic operations preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of payers, particularly Medicaid, Medicaid/Medicare, and commercial Managed Care.
• Preferred experience in the behavioral health and/or primary health arena with direct management experience for the operation of outpatient clinic operations.
• Collaborative and team-oriented, who can take charge, build consensus, motivate others and affect change; must impart credibility, trust, enthusiasm, integrity and ethics.
• Results oriented team player with high energy, and a skilled communicator with superior relationship building skills.
• Excellent managerial, administrative, organizational, analytic, written and verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to relate to all levels of management and program staffing.
• Strong health technology literacy with emphasis on EHR systems.
How TO APPLY:
FEGS offers very competitive benefits. Apply online to our career page at http://bit.ly/XNPgGb
FEGS is one of the largest not-for-profit health and human services organizations in the county operating a diverse network of programs and services in the areas of behavioral and community health, employment/workforce development, health/disabilities, homecare, housing, education, youth and family services -inspiring success in some 10,000 New Yorkers annually.