City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
BerlinRosen Public Affairs
The Receptionist / Administrative Assistant is responsible for reception and general administration, liaising with the firm's technical support and other vendors and assisting the team on an everyday basis with administrative support. The Administrative Assistant reports to the Operations Manager and works with all members of the staff in the New York and Washington, DC offices.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional office presence and phone manners, maintain complete discretion and poise under pressure, effective written and oral communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize time sensitive assignments and work independently with little or no supervision. Applicant must have the ability to multi-task, should posses effective time management skills and be technology savvy. This position is ideal for entry-level candidates with stellar qualifications.
• Greet office visitors. Answer phones, route calls and take messages
• Order office supplies
• Maintaining contact database
• Maintain a clean and orderly office
• Ad-hoc projects including clip compilation, building press lists and researching issues, candidates and past media coverage of a diverse range of topics.
• Work in partnership with the firm’s Executive Assistant
• Manage and troubleshoot IT and A/V equipment, services and functions
• Set up and acclimate new staff with office materials
• Serve as liaison to outside vendors including phone and IT support, and building management in our New York and DC offices
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Friendly and pleasant demeanor
• Knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point and preferably LexisNexis database
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
How TO APPLY:
To apply please send cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com with Receptionist in the subject line.
BerlinRosen Ltd., one of New York’s leading public affairs, political consulting and strategic communications firms. Founded in 2005, our team of professionals specializes in public affairs campaign management for corporate, political and non-profit clients throughout the New York metropolitan area and around the country.