City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- SW - Scattered Site (LI) Social Worker
- Analyst (Community Coordinator)
- RESEARCH SCIENTIST // City Research Scientist II
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Senior Director, Clinical Services
FEGS Health & Human Services System
FEGS Health and Human Services System is a broad- based health and social service organization serving 100,000 clients annually at more than 350 facilities, residences, and offsite locations across the greater New York area. With an annual operating budget of more than $268 million, FEGS provides innovative and model programs to help each individual achieve greater success, independence, and dignity.
Our Community and Employment Support Division, that provides services to people with developmental disabilities, is seeking a full-time experienced Senior Director of Clinical Services to join our Community and Employment Support Management Team. In this role, the candidate will provide clinical expertise in the area of autism spectrum disorders, clinical supervision, and direction to psychologists in the FEGS Community and Employment Support Division, including behavior assessment by the Behavioral Intervention Specialists.
• Provide clinical supervision of Day Services psychology staff including a Mt. Sinai post doctoral Fellow and ensure that all psychological services are in compliance with NYS OPWDD regulations.
• Oversee and help coordinate/monitor clinical services provided in Community and Employment Support Division locations.
• Provide staff training and new employee orientation on topics including behavior assessment and management.
• Develop and supervise new initiatives for people with disabilities including the use of tablet technology.
• Provide administrative, clinical, and general oversight/supervision to the Behavioral Intervention Specialists in the performance of psychological testing; additionally review, approve, and sign all psychological testing reports.
• Ensure policies, guidelines, training, and protocols reflect current regulations and best practices.
• Provide clinical supervision and consultation to the Behavioral Intervention Specialists in completing behavior assessments and developing behavior support plans and interventions.
• Provide clinical direction to Behavioral Intervention Specialists in Day Services and the service planning teams to facilitate quality improvement and enhanced clinical services including but not limited to ensuring that the group room structure is appropriate for the individuals in the group.
• Consult with treatment planning teams regarding individuals with challenging behaviors who participate in Day/Residential services that do not have onsite psychological services, as needed.
• Train and supervise Behavioral Intervention Specialists in providing counseling services in group and/or individual therapy.
To qualify for this role, candidate must have a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in psychology with NYS Licensure and 15 years of Developmental Disabilities experience, including at least 5 years of administrative experience. Knowledge of NYS OPWDD regulations, as well as training and experience in behavior assessment are required.
How TO APPLY:
FEGS offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary. Apply online to our career page at: http://bit.ly/17YJAOl