City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
Web 2.0 Superstar Internship
RightRides for Women's Safety
RightRides for Women's Safety is looking for a Web 2.0 Superstar to begin as soon as possible, to volunteer 20-30 hours a month for 3-4 months. This is a particularly critical time for street and transit harassment and assault and RRWS needs to connect with the public. Our hearts are in the best place but we need someone to catapult us to today's online technology, and utilize it optimally.
• Review our social media and internet policy (Executive Director will write this), and make suggestions.
• Help implement our objectives by coordinating a work plan with goals. Work plan will include a timeline, roles and responsibilities with the participation of other staff and potentially other volunteers.
• Likely tasks: Review and create plans to create a better facebook, twitter and flickr presence; create a instragram and pinterest presence for RRWS; create a log of best practices and pitfalls for the RRWS social media policy; make improvements to current website and integrate and employ SEO and other analytics to track our outreach, participation and outcomes.
• Computer Savvy & Ability to Navigate and Comprehend the Internet & Social Media Proficiently
• Passion for New Technologies and In Touch with Social Networking
• Team Player
How TO APPLY:
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 650- 303-2300 to Radha Patel, Executive Director.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
RightRides for Women’s Safety (RRWS) is committed to the reduction and elimination of harassment and/or assault against women and LGBT
*Q individuals in New York City.