City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
- Policy Associate for Early Childhood Education and Education
- Policy Associate for Research and Data
- Coalition Coordinator
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
NYS Assemblyman Rory Lancman (D-Queens) seeks bright, energetic, hardworking, CREATIVE, detail oriented, computer savvy communications coordinator to conceive, draft and coordinate all print and electronic communications with constituents, press and organizations, including traditional press releases and press conferences, print newsletters, email newsletters, websites, youtube pieces, podcasts, etc. Fun stuff. One year of public relations, press or similar work experience required. Salary to $25K, great government benefits. Email cover letter, resume and examples of your work as pdf attachments to email@example.com.