City Limits features the latest announcements from organizations, campaigns, government entities, foundations, and non-profit agencies. We are the the five borough's best forum for all civic initiatives, cultural happenings, new hires, RFPs and more.
- SW - Scattered Site (LI) Social Worker
- Analyst (Community Coordinator)
- RESEARCH SCIENTIST // City Research Scientist II
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Volunteers Needed to Help With Meal Deliveries After Hurricane Sandy
Thanks to your outpouring of support, Citymeals currently has enough volunteers to deliver meals on Thursday, November 1st. The homebound elderly we serve are so grateful that you are thinking of them during this difficult time.
We need volunteers for deliveries on Friday, November 2 and Saturday, November 3. Deliveries will take place in Manhattan. If you are interested, please contact us with your full name, phone number, email address and whether or not you have a vehicle that can be used for deliveries.
All of us at Citymeals hope you and your loved ones stay safe in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.